number 10

I have been #10 in hockey for 5 years! before I was 10 i was #7 because of Scottie Upshall our good friend, but one year someone TOOK MY NUMBER so then I was sooo mad I took 10 and been that number ever since and now it's my favourite number! and thats the story from my other post about hockey :)

Terry Fox Walk :)

Today is Terry Fox Walk and our class in the morning is walking with our morning buddies cause they don't walk with us cause the walk is in the afternoon then we walk with our afternoon buddies.

New hockey sticks

On the weekend I got two new hockeys sticks. the first one is Travis Haminic's stick he broke in Regina, its a Nike Bauer Supreme One 95. And anonther stick I got was on of the Warriors but he did'nt want it. I learned how to make a plug, then take it out from the bottom of anther stick the put it in my Bauer stick

The Mayor of Moose Jaw!

I don't understand politics at all but if I was mayor of Moose Jaw I would make our mall bigger. And I would also move the multiplex where the Civic Center is instead of down town. I would also pave new roads cause there really bumpy in some areas in Moose Jaw.

Hockey stuff and Family :)

Yesterday was my second practice and we did shooting drills and skating, Idid really good at my slap shot from the blue line and got a lot in the net. Kyle was suposed to come but his flight was delayed then cancelled! My number is 10. And yes there is a story behind that but I will have to post another post to tell you!

• .
  • .
  • .
  • .
  • .
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7
  • 8
  • 9
  • 10
  • 11
  • 12
  • 13
  • 14
  • 15
  • 16
  • 17
  • 18
  • 19
  • 20
  • 21
  • 22
  • 23
  • 24
  • 25
  • 26
  • 27
  • 28
  • 29
  • 30